Monday, September 19, 2011

The Usual Turn Offs In A Gay Profile






Aren't you wondering why some gay guys only take a peek on your profile without dropping a Hi or Hello?

You might not be aware, but the following are the usual blunders for having very few visitors on your profile. The lesser count would mean no repeat viewers, unless your profile is full of galleries filled with nude pictures not necessarily yours.

I could say that most gay guys are usually intelligent. Some are really reading the contents of your profile. Be careful with what you write and post, for this one surely reflects the kind of person you are.

It is true that you cannot please everybody because everyone has their own set of standards that could either be realistic or just plain foolishness.

Here are more tips for you to revise and revitalize your gay profiles:

1. If you project yourself as a macho gay guy, then don't post pictures that refers or would resort to your girly inclinations. Don't end up having that reputation as a poser or a liar.

i.e. your skimpy, girly, very colorful and flowery undies; your background pictures with girly tendencies.

Ikaw na ang macho!

2. Avoid posting your butt pics if you declare yourself as a PURE TOP!

Simple thing... Pure Tops are lured by butts and ass pictures, studying the possibilities on how to enter your butthole when negotiations are made. Any gay guy who would stare at your profile would simply say... Etchosera tong baklang ito. Top daw sya? Magtigil!

3. I'm not gay, I'm STRAIGHT! is written and declared on their profiles

Talaga lang? Hindi nga? Kelan pa?

4. I Am Bi. Period.

How come that you are present daily on gay network sites that you are a member? How come that the pictures found on your profile are mostly men and no pussy shots can be seen? Ganyan pala ang BI?

5. Be careful on your choice of sexual positions

If you click the wrong button saying that you are either Top or Bottom or a Versa, don't blame your viewers if they invite you wrongly because it is your fault.


6. Does everyone knows the difference between a Versa Top or a Versa Bottom? I don't see much difference here. You are plain Versatile. Period. You fuck and can be fucked! And then  when you start chatting you say you are a Pure Top? Oh come on!

7. No pictures can be seen.

Fine. You are the most discreet member like what you declare and believe, and thus, you can't post pics. You are making it hard for yourself to find a friend or a sex buddy. You are just another frustration for a viewer. I am not encouraging you to post a picture which isn't yours. Put a pic of your arm or your crotch at least if you are too scared of your reputation. But don't post pics that aren't yours!

8. Profile is 0% BLANK

Who would dare looking at your profile again? Your Viewers can't buy much of your intelligent words written. A picture can launch a thousand impressions from your viewers.

9. Profile is Seen with Picturesque Views Only.

Are you a tour guide? How could you make love or have sex with those beautiful mountains and rivers? You wanna impress your viewers that you have visited those places? What for?

10.  Check your Grammar

You project yourself as an intelligent being, but look at your style of writing. You're just another laughing stuff and pretender. Don't go overboard if you can't justify yourself. Write in a language only where you are very comfortable and not necessarily an expert.

11. You claim that you have a huge dick

A 5 inch long phallus is already huge for you? Shame on you.

12. You claim that you are rich

Why is it that we see ordinary brands that you wear only? Why is it that the backgrounds of your pictures are from a filthy room or dilapidated walls and roofs? Your room displays are buy one take ones. Ordinary and ready-made curtains, plastic chairs and ordinary plastic monoblocks?

13. You're a world class traveler

How come we only see one country? What is so prestigious living in that particular country as an OFW? I demand... world class traveler definition should be.

14. Your profile shout out is the total opposite of your claims.

You are looking for some relationship but the gallery of your pictures were taken from your orgy sessions! Wrong move.

15. Your profile shout out sends out negative vibes at once such as:

a. No effems please (because you are otherwise?)

b. Gym Fit only (but are you STD free?)

c. Guys 30 plus above only (but the young ones wont stop seeking for you also)

d. I want guys of my same age (create your own gay network site then)

e. I want people who talks with sense only (then his profile shout out says SEX now!)

f. I am handsome and cute and so you MUST BE (Where's the proof? Is this indeed you? How come I don't see a cute face here? So that's how you define a handsome face really? Hmmm...POSER?)

g. I want Sex on Phone Only! (no offense, but isn't it that guys who has beautiful voices are usually... There, I offended you now. lol)

h. Add me on FB

For some, the real personal profile on FB is quite exclusive and for professional use only for common, good and trusted friends alone. The lewd pictures that you upload in FB once reported by a fellow member can lead to a forever ban from the FB Management. If you ask and demand for their facebook email, that could earn you some outward rejection and decline for sure. You wouldn't want to add a friend that is exhibiting an erotic pose isn't it? Or your professional friends will have a different impression on you. =)

i. I want to meet people that has no traces whatsoever (hoping that you don't have them likewise)

j. No picture, no reply (mind posting your real pics instead?)

k. Emotional and romantic phrases for shout outs (the usual Romeo seeking for his own Romeo drama)

l. I'm broken-hearted, searching for the new one (I suggest that you "rest" first and enjoy being single or the next immediate one is again short-lived)

m. I'm a masseur at a cheap price including extras (shall I say prostitution instead?)

n. I am cute. (oh yes you are! kidding aside)

o. Shout outs written in a foreign language (are you in the right continent or country?)

p. read my profile for your questions (nothing sensible written)

q. I'm looking for friends only, I have a partner (your partner is here too)

r. I want fun (wanna watch cartoons instead?)

s. I want a partner to spend with the rest of my life (your mother?)

t. I am more than what you think (I can't think of any. really!)

u. I'm here just to observe (why then you sent me a private message?)

v. I have a place (so do I)

w. Orgy/Threesome Right Now! (The Brain is still the largest sex organ, so use it wisely!)

x. I want a hot guy only (perhaps he's cold)

y. I am simple but wild (a platypus?)

z. I'm looking for a serious relationship (seriously?)

So... what do we do now?

1 comment:

  1. Probably the best blog post I have read in a long while. I couldn't help but nod at every single statement you've written here.
    Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete