Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Hustle with the Movie Actor

We have been chatting since last year…

I”m always busy ( boys emailing, texting, calling and fixing their skeds with me).

Not that I”m choosy as the perception goes from my friends. It”s a matter of finding the right words to nail me down to earn my NOD.

I remember it clearly… I watched his previous vid from a site and greeted him for a job well done. To my surprise, he replied and eventually became friends online. He was just plainly jackin” off. The way I was analyzing his vid he was of course doing it on oblivion.

We chatted from time to time saying HIs and HELLOs but that”s all. He decided to call me on my laptop but something went wrong with my microphone. I cautioned him that I could listen to his voice and he can”t hear me if it”s fine with him and he said OK not a problem.

So I played deaf and mute at that time. And I heard him laughing out loud everytime I reply whenever he talks. What a different kind of internet relay chat I was doing.

It was months of scheduling and re scheduling for us to meet. Saying he would drop by my place and have fun. Or insisting that I should come to his place instead. I told him that I rarely go out to meet and meet someone outside. And he understood.

Many months after, we chatted again.

I told him that I would be around in his area on that day for me to attend some culinary training. He said… Let”s meet.

Prior to this meet up. He negotiated that I would alow him to fuck me. What did I say? I can”t remember he he he.

There…

Late afternoon we were texting and I was on culinary training. Descriptions of our outfits for the meet up were made. He gave instructions where to pick me up. And so I went.

I was telling myself… I”m tired already and probably arrange with him for some postponement
AGAIN!

But as a professional, I can”t take back my word on saying Yes to him previously.

I was just thinking then that i”m just gonna meet an “ordinary guy” anyway. Ha Ha.

He got intrigued on the capability of my lips, tongue, mouth and my ass.

“Hi…” we shook hands. Smoking his cigarette. And i begged for one as well and he gladly gave me one stick.

Nope… I still don”t know him. Did not recognize him. Yes, he”s handsome, stocky and nice built guy. Taller than me.

We went to his condominium.

Chit chats. Hugs and kisses. Tried with him my talented tongue. He was slightly moaning.

I felt that he was caressing my butt and would like to perform some unexpected penetration. I stopped him.

I said… Uhum… I”ll just use your rest room… can I ???

So I left him half erected perhaps.

I indirectly communicated with him that I gotta clear my ass first. That”s the right role of a would be bottom to avoid unexpected tag prices.

;=)

I was wet, after taking a quick shower.

We moved on.

He”s unstoppable this time.

But of course I let him savor first my most coveted deepthroats.

The reaction of a top guy when he”s extremely ecstatic is to get the feel AT ONCE of his partner”s ass being fucked stealthily.

What am I to do? He”s strong and submitted my body totally!

He thrusted. Once. Twice. Thrice. Countless. Rapidly.

I”m a naughty bottom though.

I can make a man”s dick soft or hard if I want to. Whether it”s my tongue working or my ass. No joke! I can!

I gyrated my ass to his very surprise.

Sharon Stone was nothing on her Basic Instinct pump scenes.

And so? Poor movie actor top guy released his cum wihout prior notice from his brain. LOL !

Why did yo do that??? He said.

I just smiled plainly. He stayed inside of me for a couple of minutes more and washed.

He opened his TV and we watched. Rested. Chit chat again. Stories about life his and mine. Smoked.

Me lying in his arms, cuddling, exhanging views about everything. I can sense he”s intelligent with the way he talked. Holding that Engineering degree.

Naughty fingers of Slazenger kept on roaming around his body while he was talking. TMRs (Typical Male Response) happened again.

I told him to lick my nipples. He did. He was just a great nip licker that I wanted more. I”ve noticed him directing my mouth to his male treasure once again. Obediently I followed. His moanings this time were louder and fiercer. I disturbed a sleeping dragon ready to blow his fire towards me.

I sensed him reaching out for his lube again. I said to myself… Oh my… Round 2???
The sexual arena is open.

At this moment. I felt he”s on a revenge. On making him cum fast awhile ago.

This time he made sure I can”t run or escape or do my acrobatic ass moves. He pinned me down. Helpless. Ready for some hot seeding.

He was uttering nasty words on me. Fuck you BITCH! Do you like the way I fuck??? Am I good? Tell me… You love it??? YESSSSSS master!

I felt his sperm gushing in my hole. I felt his sperm swimming upwards. Me still pinned down. Immovable. Locked!

We realized it was evening already. His friends were calling on his cellphone.

I”ve learned. It was his birthday a few days ago.

We washed again.

Smoked again on his condo terrace.

Then his revelations…

He showed me a film poster hanging on his wall. I”m still wondering. I did not notice it coz his hallway was dark.

He”s the main actor in that film. Hmm… I was saying at the back of my mind. I was also surprised because my cousin who”s also one of the main actors was with him on that film! Golly! What a small world indeed!

He has to see his friends begging for his special day treat liked he promised according to him. I said go and meet them.

He has to get his car from a nearby city. Off we went down his condo unit.

We took a ride. He left taking the Metrorail. I took the bus.

I promised to see him again for his birthday gift. He smiled like a boy.

Now what”s in store for us? Only time can tell…

No comments:

Post a Comment