Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Reminiscing 2 Hunky Arabs in Doha Part 1


The Qataris are no doubt one of the richest peoples on earth.

And my… the moment I set afoot on this desert paradise, I”ve noticed handsome people around me. I could say 98% of their population can become instant movie stars in Hollywood.

From the policemen driving their BMW police cars to the expat truck drivers from nearby regions that Brad Pitt or Keanu Reeves could possibly have a run on their money.

My friends advised me to don my face with moustache and beard to ward off suspected arab abusers. I can”t afford to sport myself with hairs on my face since I”m genetically smooth that some ladies would be envious if they see my perfectly shaped legs and butt.
 
All I was thinking was to charm my way around to shoo them off and exit gracefully whenever it”s possible.

Stiffed neck wasn”t the medical ailment for me then. Coz everytime I roam around the city, you would be seeing dashing guys in a couple of seconds all around me. Not to mention that they were driving their Bentleys, Ferraris, Porsches, Lambhorginis, Hummers, etc. etc.

The country is flat and boring. It”s their inhabitants that made it alive and beautiful.
I felt I was an ugly duckling in a very diverse cosmopolitan city.

It is true that the expat drivers will try to make a pass on you. That”s why as a precautionary measure, you don”t sit beside them and rather sit at the back. But when the driver is dashingly gorgeous I forget the rules. LOL.

Taxis were quite rare, but some educated Arabs will volunteer to give you a ride. That is… if they find you beautiful. =)

They would stop and offer you the ride in broken English.

I have also learned that the culture of some Arabs there… that whenever you are in their car, you become their property somehow. You should be ready to give out your mobile number. Yes I was ready. Give it out to those I liked and said an excuse for not having or owning one.
Benzes and BMWs are just ordinary cars there. I would see a Toyota but it”s Camry model and up. Hondas were usually Accord and up. Who drives the older ones? The expats. The Filipino engineers to my surprise were driving their luxury cars as well, unfortunately ignoring the newbies in that country. It happens all the time and anywhere, by any race or color.

Enough of Geography and Sociology.

I was invited by a Filipina friend to go on a desert safari.

One of the dreams I would like to achieve. Playing in the dunes or even see a desert snake or a camel.
We were fetched by 2 Land Cruisers. I have learned that my Filipina friend was a girlfriend of one of the Arab guys picking us up.

Hmm…

They were 8. All dashing and can speak good English since they were educated and toured the world around.

Two of them caught my attention. Honestly, my standards in looking for the physical beauty of a guy was raised when I immersed myself in a sea of beautiful people. I”ve realized that the movie actors back in my country were nothing. Oh well… every thing is beautiful in its own way. =)

One looked like Enrique Iglesias the other like Bruce Willis. Perfect clones I had observed with the two.

These two were the best of friends.

Bruce was the boss among the group being the wealthiest and owning the desert camp.

He has the most of the expenditures. The rest were his comrades preparing for food and others.

You wont see them traces of any bisexuality. I think their culture is just open, whomever is available for sex as long as they want their partner regardless of gender or race.

“Enrique” was the most bubbly. His teen age attitude was so charming. He joked with everyone. He was still trying to assess my personality how to get in to me.

Then suddenly, he took his motorbike and invited me to join him for a ride. My eyes sparkled. =)

He instructed me to hold on tight to his belly to avoid falling. That was evening time and the place was extremely dark. You could hear the sound of the engines of other vehicles cruising the sand dunes as well as the rustling Arabian Sea / Persian Gulf waters.

There we went cruising.

I”ve noticed when he was driving, I could sense that his limp dick was going up and down caused by the dunes. He wasn”t wearing any undies just the track pants and his shirt.

This made my blood started to boil. I was so nervous and quiet at the same time. He kept on talking and entertaining me even the noise of his motorbike was indeed deafening to my ears. When I was silent he asked… Hey? Why are you suddenly so quiet? He decided to stop for a while for me to enjoy the view and scent of the desert.

We just shared stories for some minutes. Then we rode off again.

It was very cold indeed. That was December.

He reminded me always to hold on tight. Bet he was enjoying the way I was holding his hips.

During our second journey, I felt his dick was reacting differently. It was hard in full erection! It kept on bouncing caused by the dunes.

To my amazement he said… Would you mind holding that for me? I was speechless how to react. He reiterated… Please?

And so I did. He was driving and I was holding my own lever. Naughty boy… I said to myself. I estimated that to be at least 9 inches.

He kept on talking. Then he stopped.

He uttered my name… and revealed. You know what? I want to try guys doing to some dicks. I want to experience it. You know how to do that?

I was so shocked! I was stiff suddenly. The cold air of the desert brought me unexplainable chills.

I was thinking… Here is the guy I was fantasizing a few minutes ago suddenly submitting himself to me totally, unexpectedly!

He negotiated and begged that I wont tell anyone among the boys up there in the camp.

6″2″ tall frame now unzipping his pants in front of me. He leaned on his motorbike swaying his scrumptious arab dick on my face.

I started licking my first arab dick menu. It was humongous indeed!

He was moaning very slightly, too scared to be heard by his peers. We went to the other side of the dune. Darker.

He kept on touching my ass while I”m sucking him. I sensed he wanted to fuck me. But I was also scared of my first arab encounter thinking that there might be some policemen patrolling in the dunes.

So I sucked him as fast as I could. Till he came. So he wont insist on fucking me.

Then he said… Where”s my “water”? He literally meant his cum. I said I swallowed it. And he laughed out loud.

Asked me how did it taste. I said… like your dates ( that arab fruit with aphrodisiac qualities). LOL

Then he kissed me on my lips. A gesture of thank you?

We went back to the camp. Pretending nothing happened.

But we were extra sweet already.

Giving me food and everything. Like I was his wife. He looked very happy. Fulfilled. Relaxed. Destressed.

He winked at me all the time whenever our eyes met.

I was just smiling. I can sense some part 2 when we are about to sleep.

I wasn”t wrong… he perfectly planned to lay down beside me inside the tent.

He was playing with my nipples while he was chatting with the rest of the group.

We were all covered with blankets because the desert coldness was unbearable.

Naughty “Enrique” took my right hand toward his crotch for me to fondle.

He kept on talking…

Suddenly… “Bruce” asked me… Hey do you know how to massage backs?

I said yes.

Come over here please…

To be continued… =)

No comments:

Post a Comment