Come over here please…
“Bruce” commanded.
He was adjacent to my place and that of “Enrique”.
Thinking that “The Boss” was asking for my generosity to massage his back I cannot refuse. I wouldn”t. His rippled muscles were very alluring.
I know a bit of shiatsu and swedish styles. My friend taught me how but not to earn an extra income. Just for the guys to try my erotic hands absolutely free.
I asked him for some lotion which he gladly took from his bag.
“Enrique” was dumbfounded. I sensed his jealousy. He held my hand to signal for some refusal. I told him I would be alright. I will be back…
Bruce removed his shirt and lay flat.
I poured the lotion on his back. I started sweeping my hands. God! His body was hard as steel! A gym goer indeed.
I heard “Enrique” chatting with us. Asking irrelevant questions. A simple sign of distracting me and “Bruce”.
That made me worried somehow. I don”t want to cause a rift between them two. I never thought my presence would cause some jitters. I”m just trying to appease the two of them at the same time.
Gladly, my Filipina friend entertained “Enrique” instead. She sensed some fishiness. But my Filipina friend was winking at me and understood to move on with what I”m doing. A good friend indeed He He He.
“Bruce” started to moan. An appreciation of the relaxation I was giving. Uttering me Arabic words I can understand… Ooohhhh Mumtaz…(Excellent! He said).
My hands were a bit tired putting much effort for some hard pressures on his stony back.
It was time for me to massage his chest.
I told him to lay on his back.
Imagine that we were inside his blanket coz it was too cold.
The moment I started to play on his pectorals, He held my face.
He kissed me! Not just a peck but rather a romantic kiss with his tongue all out.
His breath was so fresh so irresistible for me not to give in.
His hands were frantic. Started to touch and caress my body and saying… You are so sexy, very very nice, you got no hairs like woman…, very very soft too…
I just smiled.
I continued massaging him. Never thought of any malice. I was just thinking he was appreciative on the service I was rendering to him.
Suddenly… I felt “Bruce” gently thrusting his dick on my butt. I was somewhat squatting on him but his hips were raising to reach my butt.
I said. Hmm… “Bruce”?
He smiled. What a lovely perfect set of white teeth.
He can”t get enough of my lips and tongue. He kissed me torridly this time.
I was nervous already. Thinking of “Enrique”s” reaction. Though we were hidden inside the blanket. I know “Enrique” was sensing something is wrong going on.
I stopped kissing “Bruce”.
Don”t you like me “Habibi”? The arabic word for a loved one. “Bruce” inquired.
I said… But there are people around us!
Kaliwali! He said. Meaning he doesn”t care and besides he owns the place and… all of them are afraid of me.
Now I felt real pressure. My heart was pounding. Thinking of the consequences in case his best friend reacts.
What am I to do? Shall I stop? …playing at the back of my mind.
Bruce was very strong.
Incontrollable.
He ripped my shorts.
Only my white undies left.
Is this rape?
But he was so sweet still.
It wasn' t rape.
He just can”t afford to lose his opportunity to have me at that moment.
I stopped thinking.
I decided to let go of my fears.
I just thought that it is the Boss I am with and I will be safe in case.
“”Enrique” went out of the tent.
I knew he was mad. His best friend stole me.
My Filipina friend followed her. To console him.
Now I”m indeed torn.
“Bruce” was unstoppable.
He kept on kissing me, licking my nipples, tonguing my body and my hole.
That made me weak more.
He grabbed his rubber from his bag.
Gladly… I was thinking that this man is practicing safe sex.
He was just fresh from Thailand exploring the girls from Bangkok like what he told me.
I am safe with “Bruce”.
I”ll be very careful Habibi… I will not hurt you. “Bruce” reiterated.
Good thing that his dick was just medium sized unlike that of “Enrique”.
This made me think of the wrong connotation that the Arabs have all large cocks.
I can take this. I said.
He started to insert his cock to my hole. Felt like honeymooners. So careful that “Bruce” was so gentle with me.
Is it ok Habibi? Are you alright? Just tell me and I will remove.
You may continue… I replied.
He started with his slow thrusts to my warm bowels. Sensing my reaction.
How can I afford to refuse with such a gentle and handsome guy? No I cannot.
He kept on pounding my ass this time on a faster pace. He was moaning, growling, hungry like a wolf.
That missionary position was heavenly.
He lifted me up. And fucked me standing.
No one is inside the room anymore.
Their boss is having fun.
He was tonguing my ears on that standing position. Me facing him while carrying me.
Such a strong person!
He kept on moaning I sensed he was about to cum.
He pulled his dick. Removed the rubber.
Jacked it off.
He told me to kneel.
Without warning…
He sprayed his man juice on my face, some went to my eyes. Gladly, I was able to close my eyelids.
He took some tissues and wiped my face and kissed me again.
What a sweet boy.
It was time to rest. He commanded me to sleep beside him and not with “Enrique”.
He offered me to sleep on his left arm. So I cannot escape?
Yes.
He wanted me to stay the whole night long with him.
I can”t help thinking about “Enrique” the next morning.
I”m sure he will be mad.
But my biggest fear was their treasured relationship as good friends.
I know. I am to be blamed partly.
Oh boy…
My desert safari was much more than I expected.
“Bruce” commanded.
He was adjacent to my place and that of “Enrique”.
Thinking that “The Boss” was asking for my generosity to massage his back I cannot refuse. I wouldn”t. His rippled muscles were very alluring.
I know a bit of shiatsu and swedish styles. My friend taught me how but not to earn an extra income. Just for the guys to try my erotic hands absolutely free.
I asked him for some lotion which he gladly took from his bag.
“Enrique” was dumbfounded. I sensed his jealousy. He held my hand to signal for some refusal. I told him I would be alright. I will be back…
Bruce removed his shirt and lay flat.
I poured the lotion on his back. I started sweeping my hands. God! His body was hard as steel! A gym goer indeed.
I heard “Enrique” chatting with us. Asking irrelevant questions. A simple sign of distracting me and “Bruce”.
That made me worried somehow. I don”t want to cause a rift between them two. I never thought my presence would cause some jitters. I”m just trying to appease the two of them at the same time.
Gladly, my Filipina friend entertained “Enrique” instead. She sensed some fishiness. But my Filipina friend was winking at me and understood to move on with what I”m doing. A good friend indeed He He He.
“Bruce” started to moan. An appreciation of the relaxation I was giving. Uttering me Arabic words I can understand… Ooohhhh Mumtaz…(Excellent! He said).
My hands were a bit tired putting much effort for some hard pressures on his stony back.
It was time for me to massage his chest.
I told him to lay on his back.
Imagine that we were inside his blanket coz it was too cold.
The moment I started to play on his pectorals, He held my face.
He kissed me! Not just a peck but rather a romantic kiss with his tongue all out.
His breath was so fresh so irresistible for me not to give in.
His hands were frantic. Started to touch and caress my body and saying… You are so sexy, very very nice, you got no hairs like woman…, very very soft too…
I just smiled.
I continued massaging him. Never thought of any malice. I was just thinking he was appreciative on the service I was rendering to him.
Suddenly… I felt “Bruce” gently thrusting his dick on my butt. I was somewhat squatting on him but his hips were raising to reach my butt.
I said. Hmm… “Bruce”?
He smiled. What a lovely perfect set of white teeth.
He can”t get enough of my lips and tongue. He kissed me torridly this time.
I was nervous already. Thinking of “Enrique”s” reaction. Though we were hidden inside the blanket. I know “Enrique” was sensing something is wrong going on.
I stopped kissing “Bruce”.
Don”t you like me “Habibi”? The arabic word for a loved one. “Bruce” inquired.
I said… But there are people around us!
Kaliwali! He said. Meaning he doesn”t care and besides he owns the place and… all of them are afraid of me.
Now I felt real pressure. My heart was pounding. Thinking of the consequences in case his best friend reacts.
What am I to do? Shall I stop? …playing at the back of my mind.
Bruce was very strong.
Incontrollable.
He ripped my shorts.
Only my white undies left.
Is this rape?
But he was so sweet still.
It wasn' t rape.
He just can”t afford to lose his opportunity to have me at that moment.
I stopped thinking.
I decided to let go of my fears.
I just thought that it is the Boss I am with and I will be safe in case.
“”Enrique” went out of the tent.
I knew he was mad. His best friend stole me.
My Filipina friend followed her. To console him.
Now I”m indeed torn.
“Bruce” was unstoppable.
He kept on kissing me, licking my nipples, tonguing my body and my hole.
That made me weak more.
He grabbed his rubber from his bag.
Gladly… I was thinking that this man is practicing safe sex.
He was just fresh from Thailand exploring the girls from Bangkok like what he told me.
I am safe with “Bruce”.
I”ll be very careful Habibi… I will not hurt you. “Bruce” reiterated.
Good thing that his dick was just medium sized unlike that of “Enrique”.
This made me think of the wrong connotation that the Arabs have all large cocks.
I can take this. I said.
He started to insert his cock to my hole. Felt like honeymooners. So careful that “Bruce” was so gentle with me.
Is it ok Habibi? Are you alright? Just tell me and I will remove.
You may continue… I replied.
He started with his slow thrusts to my warm bowels. Sensing my reaction.
How can I afford to refuse with such a gentle and handsome guy? No I cannot.
He kept on pounding my ass this time on a faster pace. He was moaning, growling, hungry like a wolf.
That missionary position was heavenly.
He lifted me up. And fucked me standing.
No one is inside the room anymore.
Their boss is having fun.
He was tonguing my ears on that standing position. Me facing him while carrying me.
Such a strong person!
He kept on moaning I sensed he was about to cum.
He pulled his dick. Removed the rubber.
Jacked it off.
He told me to kneel.
Without warning…
He sprayed his man juice on my face, some went to my eyes. Gladly, I was able to close my eyelids.
He took some tissues and wiped my face and kissed me again.
What a sweet boy.
It was time to rest. He commanded me to sleep beside him and not with “Enrique”.
He offered me to sleep on his left arm. So I cannot escape?
Yes.
He wanted me to stay the whole night long with him.
I can”t help thinking about “Enrique” the next morning.
I”m sure he will be mad.
But my biggest fear was their treasured relationship as good friends.
I know. I am to be blamed partly.
Oh boy…
My desert safari was much more than I expected.


No comments:
Post a Comment